Establishment year: The Decision No.145/BT dated 24/8/1982 of the Ministers’ Council about the establishment of the Vietnam Association of Construction Science and Technology. The Decision No.87/2003/QĐ-BNV dated 23/12/2003 of the Ministry of Home Affairs about the replacement for the Vietnam Federation of Civil Engineering Associations.
Address: No.625A La Thanh street, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
Telephone: 04 38314732 Fax: 04 38314735
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Website: www.tonghoixaydungvn.org
Principles and purposes:
1. The Vietnam Federation of Civil Engineering Associations is a voluntary professional organization of associations specialized in civil engineering, the civil engineering associations of provinces and cities under the Central Government, the collective membership, association branches, members as Vietnamese citizens, heading civil engineering experts.
2. The Federation’s purpose is to unite and strive to contribute to building of the country in the period of industrialization and modernization. The Federation operates not-for-profit in accordance with the provisions of the laws.
Functions and tasks:
1. To regulate and coordinate the activities of the members and the member associations, to encourage and assist staff in the construction industry, to promote the solidarity and cordial tradition, to improve the professional skills and services, professional ethics, to foster the knowledge contributing to bring the Vietnamese civil engineering gradually modernized, for the sake of a prosperous people, a strong country, a justice, democratic and civilized society.
2. To protect the legitimate interests of its members and member associations in accordance with the Federation’s Charter and in accordance with the laws
3. To represent the member associations in relationship to domestic and foreign affairs, related to the Federation’s functions and tasks.
4. To expand cooperation and exchange of experiences with international organizations, scientific and technical organizations at home and abroad in the field of civil engineering.